So, I’m finally back on the ball and have a ton of new blog posts planned and written up *Cheers* so even thought it’s a little later than planned, let’s get on with my favourites from September!
1. Cargo around the world palette- this is such a perfect neutral palette with amazing pigmentation and lasting power.
2. Ghost sweetheart forever- I actually finished this last month but oh my god I LOVE it! This is easily one of my all time favourites!
3. Eyeko sport waterproof eyeliner- This is blacker than black and lasts through blood sweat and tears, a total staple piece in my collection.
4. Gerard cosmetics lipstick in Vintage Rose- My wedding day lipstick! It held up all day like a hero and it’s such a stunning muted pink shade.
5. Makeup Revolution liquid highlighter in Unicorn Elixir- Just wow! Honestly an amazing product, high pigmentation and absolutely full of glitter highlight for days!
6. Milani Rose blush in Blossomtime Rose- I absolutely love the subtle gold shimmer that runs through this, it just gives it that little bit extra!
Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for all the new reviews and advice posts coming very soon!